Developed a mobile app (android, iOS) to capture the video from device camera and send over the packets to backend RTSP server (LIVE) using RTP. In case of network connectivity issues, the video has to be saved in mobile device and send over to backend server once the connectivity is back.
The audio from microphone to be streamed LIVE in same fashion as like video files (using applicable protocol for Audio packets)
The GPS information from the mobile device to be captured in regular interval (for example every 20 sec) and send to backend server.
No 3rd party freeware libraries, tools, packages downloaded from internet to be used to develop the app features.
- Mobile user to setup the Backend server details and GPS interval in app setting section. (one-off)
- Mobile user to start the live streaming video session using the device camera.
- The streaming app will encode/compress the video and kicks off the live streaming.
- The mobile app transmits the live video to Backend RTSP server using RTP (over UDP) protocol.
- The playable video file will be stored in RTSP backend Server (with unique filename for each video session) and can be directly played in any RTSP Client such as VLC player.
- Mobile user to open the streaming app and start the live streaming audio session using the device microphone
- The streaming app will encode/compress the audio and kicks off the live streaming.
- The mobile app transmits the live video to Backend server using SIP(over UDP) protocol.
- The playable audio file will be stored in RTSP backend Server (with unique filename for each audio session) and can be directly played in any SIP client based audio player.